Job provided by TalentSpa Ltd
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Location: Columbus Quay, Liverpool
Salary: £35,200 plus essential car user allowance, plus employee benefits
Job Type: Fixed Term 12 Months
Hours: 35 Hours
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for one of the North West's leading community based Housing Associations. As Business and Growth Manager for Prima, you will lead the Group`s commercial services team in managing a portfolio that includes student accommodation, keyworker, shared ownership and commercial property.
Purpose of the Project Manager:
- To work as part of the Development Team delivering the development programme, ensuring individual schemes are delivered on time and within budget, in compliance with funding requirements and Prima policy.
- To facilitate new business through identifying and processing opportunities for acquisition and potential development.
- To develop and maintain a positive and flexible work environment which underpins Prima's core values and to support team members in delivering an effective service.
Requirements of the Project Manager:
- Full driving licence and access to a car
- A level or equivalent through relevant training/experience
- A minimum of two years' experience working in housing association or other appropriate discipline
- Proven experience of delivering development schemes, with project management and budgetary responsibility.
- Experience of working within Homes England and/or other funding authority procedures
- Familiar with asset remodelling, compliance and regeneration activities
- Experience of using a range of ICT systems
- Strong commitment to customer service excellence
- Degree level educational or equivalent through relevant training/experience is desirable
- Appropriate professional qualification such as CIH, RICS, CIOB or equivalent graduate level qualification is desirable.
Benefits of becoming the Project Manager:
We offer a supportive environment, based in attractive offices with stunning views of the River Mersey, on-site parking, attractive salary, pension scheme and a range of other employee benefits, including training and development in order to attract and retain the very best people.
If you feel you meet the above criteria of this Project Manager role then please apply now!
Closing date: 4th February 2019
Interviews to be held: 18th February 2019
Please note CVs are not accepted