Share this job on social:
About the job
Customer Service Advisor Permanent full time opportunities!
£17,000 + up to £3,200 annual bonus and additional benefits!
Search Consultancy is proudly working with one of the UKs largest car dealerships to recruit a number of Customer Service Advisors for their brand new call centre. This is a varied service focused role, not your average call centre job!
We are looking to speak to candidates from a customer service or targeted background that have a passion and drive for giving an exceptional customer service, who are looking for a role which offers progression, training, support and variety! This brand new, freshly refurbished call centre is modern, fun and quirky, with a great environment, supportive management team and all mod cons to ensure your working day is as enjoyable as it can be!
As the Customer Service Advisor your duties and responsibilities will be:
- Taking inbound calls from customers to book in MOTs, Services, calls relating to any problems with the car and booking them in with the correct department
- Outbound calls to existing customers to tell them they are due for a service, MOT, etc
- Using several different IT packages so youll need to be comfortable with talking/listening on the phone whilst taking accurate notes and updating systems
- Taking calls from customers with cars from the following companies, VW, Audi, Bentley, Porsche, Lotus, Seat, Peugeot, Kia and Mazda!
- Whilst not imperative, an interest in cars might be useful!
This role involves NO COLD CALLING all calls will either be inbound or made to existing customers who are expecting your call.
The benefits for the Customer Service Advisor will be:
- 22 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holiday
- Up to £2000 in bonus a year based on quality, attendance and bookings made
- Travel benefits
- Pension scheme
- 50% off service and MOT for your personal car
- After a year you will be eligible for the staff car scheme and have the opportunity to drive around in a brand new car every 6 months
To be considered for the Customer Service Advisor role you MUST have at least 1 years call centre experience and hold a full clean UK driving licence as you will be expected to attend site visits when needed.
We have a number of positions available as this is a new role so please apply now for an immediate telephone interview.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.