Job provided by Conrad Consulting
Share this job on social:
About the job
A rare and unique opportunity has been created for an experienced Structural Engineer looking to become an equity partner in the long term with this wellestablished practice west of Bristol.
This small Structural Engineering practice boasts a strong professional reputation, along with a growing project workload. They are currently seeking to attract a capable and motivated Structural Engineer who has at least 5 years experience, who will ultimately assist in running the business in a Partner capacity.
On offer for you as the Structural Engineer:
- Starting salary of up to £50,000 per annum plus equity
- Genuine career progression towards Partnership
- Benefits including a generous pension contribution
- Genuine work life balance (no overtime)
- To be part of a successful, profitable team
Their work is predominantly focussed on the domestic and residential market, with projects ranging up to £1.5m in value, and you will be given the opportunity to run jobs from day one.
There is also the opportunity to mentor more junior members of staff, should this be one of your career ambitions.
What youll bring as the new Structural Engineer:
- Competency in Structural design in all traditional materials such as steel, concrete, timber and masonry
- Strong leadership skills ideally clientfacing experience
- Experience in BID preparation and client presentation
- Chartered MIStructE or MICE, ideally
This is the perfect opportunity for you to demonstrate your business and technical acumen, as well as project and team leadership skills leading to a genuine partnership role. If you are interested in this exciting new careerdefining role, please give Darryl Yates at Conrad Consulting a call today on ##### ###### for more information.