Interim Quality Inspector
£20 per hour
Are you a dedicated Quality Inspector looking for your next contract?
I am currently seeking a Quality Inspector to join a prestigious business based near Cardiff.
Reporting directly to the Quality Manager, the successful Quality Inspector will play a key part in maintaining quality procedures and practices on a single site basis.
Initially offered as a 3 to 6 month contract, there is opportunity for the successful candidate to continue on an extended basis.
The successful individual will benefit from an hourly rate of £20 per hour depending on qualifications and experience.
The successful Quality Inspector will be responsible for:
* Mechanical inspection of production items to company drawings
* Utilise the CMM and Articulated arm on a daily basis
* Provide and record inspection results for project items such as BAe
* Control nonconforming products by raising relevant company documentation
* Attend Quality Clinic reviews of nonconformance and provide technical support for inspection activity
* Support the calibration function where required
* Conduct product audits for measurement activity
The ideal candidate will:
* Ideally posses experience working within a manufacturing, aerospace or engineering environment.
* Have 5 years' experience working in a quality role as a minimum
* Have experience working with CMM and articulated arms
* Hold a full UK driving licence or be in a communicable distance to Cardiff
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to email@example.com
Posted 5 days ago