Mortgage Administrator / PA
£15k - 17.5k per year
To be considered for the role, you'll require the following essentials:
* Previous experience of mortgage processing or strong financial services administration experience gained in a mortgage, financial services or banking environment.
* To be able to work as part of a team as we share the workload of an extremely busy office between us.
The successful candidate will have a positive can-do attitude and the ability to process a high volume of work accurately, as well as first-class communication skills.
Within this position, you'll also be:
* Processing of client's mortgage and insurance transactions by completing online applications
* Updating/creating clients onto the company database and maintaining a paper file
* Keeping the company database up to date with all progression ensuring colleagues can answer any queries in your absence
* Making sure all relevant documents have been received and contact clients for any outstanding documents
* Ensuring tasks relating to the mortgage and insurance process are diarised
* Assisting Advisers with contacting clients to make appointments and managing their diary
* Liaising with all relevant parties such as lenders, solicitors, estate agents, surveyors, etc.
* Ensuring our clients receive excellent customer service
* Keeping clients up to date with the progress of their applications
* Conducting all transactions with discretion adhering to confidentiality and data protection rules
Salary & Working Hours
The basic salary is c. £15,000 - £17,000 depending on experience and the company bonus scheme will usually take overall earnings to £21-23k per annum OTE
Working hours are Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm with an hour for lunch
Talk Staff Recruitment is an established division of Talk Staff Group and works with companies throughout the East Midlands and UK with roles including many areas such as: Accountancy & Finance, Human Resources, Marketing, Contact Centre and Office Support.
Talk Staff Recruitment act as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
See our website for more details and jobs available - http://www.talkstaff.co.uk/jobs
Posted 36 days ago