Job provided by Build Recruitment
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Quantity Surveyor - Residential Developer
Salary: £55k - £62k + £5.5k Car allowance + Bonus
Our client, a small residential property developer, are currently looking to expand their commercial team due to continued and consistent success of the business. They are looking for a focused and independent Quantity Surveyor, who is looking to play a key role in the business.
Reporting directly to the board, you will be managing the commercial aspect of up to 3 projects at any one time, valued up to £5m, where your expert knowledge of Residential construction will be tested and rewarded.
If you're looking for an opportunity in which you're not just another cog in the machine and have the opportunity to gain recognition for your efforts, this could be the opportunity for you.
- Preparing valuations for interim application for payment including variations;
- Preparing, negotiating and agreeing final accounts and contract charges;
- Preparing sub-contract enquiries and order documentation;
- Re-measurement of Bills of Quantities;
- Preparing cost budgets and prices for contract variations;
- Preparing subcontract valuation and payment certificates;
- Monitoring costs to ensure budgets are met;
- Preparation of contract claims information;
- Evaluating/selecting subcontract tenders;
- Checking material sizes and quantities for procurement;
- Recent experience with COINS is essential.
- 5+ years' experience in Quantity Surveying in Construction.
- Some experience dealing with Residential projects would be advantageous.
If you are interested in the role mentioned above or for more information, please get in touch with Tom Fitzpatrick directly on ##### ######, or apply via the link.
Build Recruitment Limited acts as an Employment Business for the supply of temporary workers and an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Build Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.