Job provided by Appoint Group
Share this job on social:
About the job
Staff Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) Nursing Home
Salary: Up to £16.50 per hour ( £30,800 - £41,100 per annum ) negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities.
Hours: Full-Time or Part-Time hours available ( options: 24, 36, 42 or 48 hours available )
Shifts: Days or Nights available depending on your preference
Contract type: Permanent
Further Details: A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a skilled and highly-motivated Registered Nurse to work within a friendly, purpose-built nursing home with modern facilities. The Nursing Home offers general nursing, dementia nursing, respite, palliative, and convalescence care.
Each resident receives tailored care packages to their needs and they are all treated as an individual, achieving the right balance between care and independence. The service is always focused on offering an attentive, safe and supportive environment, and providing the highest quality care to all residents. We are looking for a Registered Nurse who shares this passion for quality care, showing kindness and an ambition for personal development. Staff morale is very high and they have excellent working conditions. There are plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses on top of the extensive in-house training.
The company has an excellent, award-winning reputation, being part of the top 25 places to work for in the Sunday times list 6 times , and comes highly-recommended by current employees, which makes this a very attractive opportunity and a highly sought-after company to work for.
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Breaks
- Unique Profit Shares
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure Savings - including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Pension Scheme
- Award-winning Career Development Path (Paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available)
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
Applicants must be RGN or RMN or RNLD trained and must hold a valid PIN. All applicants should be eligible to live and work in the UK without restriction.
For more information or to apply for this position, please call Jasmin Corbet on ##### ######or email your CV to #####@######.###
All applications and enquiries will be strictly confidential. APPHC