Job provided by Vision for Education
Share this job on social:
About the job
We are actively seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and innovative Computer Science Teacher to join a mixed secondary school that is at the heart of the Scunthorpe community. Their aim is to ensure that all pupils leave as happy, sociable and academically successful individuals ready to succeed with their next steps in life.
We are looking for a Computer Science Teacher who has a strong academic background at degree level with a good track record of success. The ideal Computer Science Teacher will bring energy and commitment to the department and fit in well with a friendly team of staff. As the successful Computer Science Teacher you must be confident, have the ability to adapt lessons to meet the needs of all pupils and have excellent subject knowledge.
What the school can offer you:
- A friendly and supportive environment
- State of the art teaching facilities
- Excellent professional development
To apply for this opportunity, or to discuss this further please either contact the Lincolnshire office or email your current CV. Please be advised that in order to be eligible for this post you must possess a DBS on the update service or be prepared to fund for a new DBS via Vision for Education. You must also be able to meet all the national safeguarding criteria.
In return for your hard work and expertise, you will be rewarded with:
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Guarantee pay teacher scheme (qualifying periods apply)
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Free access to ongoing CPD
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink