Job provided by Webrecruit
Share this job on social:
About the job
Supply Chain Administrator
£17,000 Plus Benefits including Pension, BUPA Medical Cash Plan, Life Assurance, 20 Days’ Holiday (rising with length of service)
Are you a proactive individual looking to take on an exciting, new challenge? Want to develop a rewarding and engaging career with an environmentally-focused business? If so, our client would love to hear from you.
Committed to sustainability, they’re on a mission to reduce waste within the foodservice industry. They are now looking for a Supply Chain Administrator to join their friendly team in Liverpool.
Within an engaging and stimulating environment, you’ll have the chance to undertake comprehensive training, significantly increase your skill-set and play a key part in the organisation’s day-to-day operations.
As a Supply Chain Administrator, you’ll support the smooth running of our client’s used cooking oil, anaerobic digestion and biodiesel operations.
Specifically, you will:
- Support the Logistics Co-ordinators and Weighbridge Operators
- Assist with the weekly load schedule
- Perform a range of admin tasks
- Liaise with the Production Team to ensure that customer requirements are met
- Enter stock information into the internal system
- Report any health and safety concerns to management
Interested? To be considered, you’ll need:
- The ability to effectively manage projects, improvement processes and change
- Technical and problem-solving skills
Methodical and detail-oriented, as a Supply Chain Administrator, you will have excellent written and verbal communication skills. You’ll also have a positive attitude, great telephone manner and strong prioritisation skills.
To apply for the role of Supply Chain Administrator, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Supply Chain Administrator, Supply Chain Assistant, Trainee Supply Chain Co-ordinator, Logistics Administrator, Junior Stock Co-ordinator, Stock Assistant, Logistics Assistant.