Food & Beverage Supervisor
Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire, England
Food & Beverage Supervisor
Location: Chipping Norton, Oxon, OX7 5UE
Hours of Work: Service for guests cover breakfast, lunch and dinner therefore candidates must be available for flexible shift patterns, working 5 days out of 7, including weekends.
About the Company:
At Heythrop Park our mission is to give our guests a great time, with memories that last a lifetime.
If good food and great service are important to you this position will be a great opportunity for someone who is looking to progress in her/his career.
Heythrop Park Resort is set in 440 acres of woodland, gardens, historic landmarks and landscaped grounds. The hotel provides over 350 bedrooms, state-of-the-art meeting facilities for up to 450 delegates a marquee for up to 800 delegates, plus 7 bars and up to 4 restaurants. Also located at the Resort is an 18 hole championship standard golf course and a Health Club with spa treatment rooms.
In this role you will assist the Restaurant/Bar Manager in the day to day operation of the restaurants/bars and managing a team of 20 Food and Beverage Assistants.
Food & Beverage Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Ensuring the restaurants/bars are prepared for service
- Meeting and greeting guests
- Taking food and drinks orders
- Making sure the rota is meeting business demands
- Coaching employees to develop their skills and ensure service standards are met
- Ensuring all Food and Beverage employees are trained in accordance with the SOP and that all appropriate records are maintained
- Resolving any service issues
- Presenting bills to guest and taking payment
- Ensuring the restaurant/bar is set at the end of the shift ready for the next service
- Ensuring work areas are clean and tidy before closing
- Adhering to Health and Safety regulations, Alcohol Licensing, Company policies and fire procedures at all times
Food & Beverage Supervisor Requirements:
- Candidates must have their own transport
- Previous experience working in a 4 hotel in a supervisory position is essential and having worked in a multi-outlet 4 hotel of advantage.
- Has excellent communication skills with a passion for guest service
- Has supervisory experience within a high quality catering
- Has excellent self-presentation skills
- Ability to manage and motivate a team of waiters/waitresses to ensure exceptional guest service
Food & Beverage Supervisor Benefits:
- Free parking
- Free meals whilst on duty
- 28 days holiday raising to 29 days after one year's continuous service and 30 days after 2 years continuous service
If you meet the Food & Beverage Supervisor requirements and feel the role would be a good fit, then please apply today!
Posted 159 days ago