Job provided by Search Consultancy
Share this job on social:
About the job
A superb opportunity has come up within a market leading FMCG brand name based within the Glasgow area for a Qualified Financial Accountant for a 12 month fixed term. This would be a great role for a Financial Accountant to progress their career in a fast paced, interesting environment with great potential for growth and development.
This will be perfect for a Qualified Accountant and will look after the following key areas:
- Preparation of financial information for reporting to IFRS Standards
- Intercompany Reconciliations
- Prepare Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss and Cash flow information
- Monthly Statutory Reporting
- Preparation of Statutory Accounts across the Group
- Work with External Auditors
- Help with System Integration Projects
- Assisting with Year End Tax & Tax Compliance
- Involvement in Transfer Pricing Reporting
To be considered for the role you must possess:
- Full Chartered Accountant Status
- Experienced with IFRS and US GAAP
- An Analytical Nature with High Accuracy
- Experience with Group Accounting (Desirable)
- Knowledge of Accounting Systems (SAP or similar)
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to further their career through joining a leading, household brand name that is a true market leader in their field. The role will be open to Newly Qualified Accountants and those with some Experience in a similar role.
To apply, please follow the link and forward your most recent CV/Covering Letter.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age