EU MDR Supplier Quality Engineer
£40000 - £50000 per annum
This is a world famous company so you will be working with the best industry professionals making strong connections for life internationally.
Please get in touch if you have the following experience:
* BA in Engineering or other similar technical field
* 3+ years experience in a quality engineering as a Supplier Quality Engineer, Supplier Process Validation engineer or Project Engineer or Project Manager within a regulatory environment
* Strong background in Medical Device Regulatory Compliance/Regulatory Affairs
* Familiarity with ISO 13485 and FDA QSR
* Ability to act as an SME in supplier business processes.
Please forward your CV in the Word format to Oksana Kolesnichenko or recommend this role to someone who would be suitable: nonstoprecruitment.com
If you do not hear from me you might not have the exact skills required for the position, however, I will make sure to keep your profile for any other possible opportunities.
The job market changes very quickly so do not forget to connect with me on Linked in, check other roles that I am hiring for at the moment and follow for any future relevant roles.
NonStop is dedicated to raising the standard of ethical recruitment and comprises a number of brands, each having their own niche sector focus.
Posted 13 days ago