Job provided by Vision for Education
Share this job on social:
About the job
Nursery Nurse (NN)
Full and Part-Time Contracts
Immediate starts available
Vision for Education (part of TES) are a well-respected education specialist supply agency. Our Huddersfield branch covers Calderdale, Kirklees and Wakefield.
We are looking to appoint nursery nurse practitioners to work in variety of primary schools and private day nurseries across the Huddersfield area. We are keen to hear from individuals who are looking for short or long-term supply work.
To be considered for these positions you must:
- Have experience supporting Early Years children
- Have a good understanding of the EYFS
- Hold a Level 3 qualification in Childcare (ideal but not essential)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of staff
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of our supply team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary Consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
Our specialist Primary Consultants have the knowledge and experience to find the ideal placement for you. With our long-standing and trusting relationships with each of our clients we are guaranteed to place you in a position to enhance your career and experience.
Apply today or for more information on this and other opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team at the Huddersfield branch on ##### ######or email #####@######.###