Job provided by CrunchPoster Limited
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Marketing Assistant (International Department)
Rochdale OL16 1XA
£16,500 per annum
35 hours, Monday to Friday 9.00 am - 5.00 pm.
Tetrosyl is one of the most recognised in the automotive aftermarket; symbolising quality, range and availability.
The business offers over 25,000 product lines, and servicing a variety of customers that operate in the automotive aftermarket/trade sector. Key customers include: Independent Retailers, Motor Factors, Garages, Forecourts and a growing number of major National Accounts. Our latest component offering represents the largest range to date, incorporating many new lines while maintaining OE quality without compromise.
The Marketing Assistant Role
Working in the International Marketing Department this role is to provide administrative assistance to the Product Managers. The ideal candidate for this role would be a motivated person with an interest in Marketing although marketing skills and qualifications are not required.
The role encompasses a wide range of products including valeting products, air fresheners, oils and bought in goods, and is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to pursue a career in Marketing as the role has longer term career potential for the right person.
- Assisting the team in all aspects of product management from market research, to inception of new products, through to launch
- Communicating with other Marketing departments, Sales, Design Studio, Legal, Technical Centre, Production & New Products Departments
- Completing corporate documentation including laboratory investigations, feasibilities, new product advice notes, and conveyance label requests
- Direct contact with customers and account managers
- Creating presentations for the sales force
- Proof read weekly bulletins for spelling mistakes and cross reference all product codes on the system to ensure details are correct
- Work with our Eastern European office to process artwork and answer general enquiries (full training provided)
- Liaising with suppliers
- Scanning and saving documents on the network
Requirements for the Marketing Assistant Role
- An enthusiastic & professional manner
- Excellent telephone/ interpersonal skills
- Must be fully conversant with Microsoft Outlook, Word and PowerPoint. Have an intermediate understanding of Excel - have knowledge of the add-ins function &
- Educated to GCSE level English and maths
- Good communication skills are essential
- Fluent English skills both written & verbal
- Good administrative skills are required
- Good organisational skills are required
- Good time management and ability to work to deadlines
- Must be able to work on initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to work on multiple projects
The following will be an advantage:
- UK driving licence
- Competitor & product knowledge
- Pricing & margin understanding
- Good knowledge and use of the iSeries
- Education to A-Level or equivalent standard
- At least 2 years' experience in an office environment
- 33 days holiday per year
- Staff purchase scheme
- Free car parking
If you feel you are suitable for our Marketing Assistant position, please apply now.