Job provided by Workvine
Share this job on social:
About the job
Job Purpose and work duties
To assist a lady in her early 50's with the day to day activities enabling the employer to maintain an independent and fulfilling life that meets their chosen lifestyle.
Work Duties will include:
- Some domestic tasks e.g. laundry, housework
- Taking me to appointments/Work
- With mobility, ensuring the employers safety
Undertaking activities for employer
- Ensuring employers home is hygienic and safe
- Working in a safe way and highlighting health and safety concerns
- Assisting with management of employers health risks
- Establish and maintain effective communication
- Maintaining confidentiality
- Within the employers home in the Yate area.
Hours and rate of pay
Monday to Friday
47 hours per month @ £8.76 per hour.
Times between 9.30am and 5.30pm - to be by mutual agreement, some flexibility
Requirements for applicant
- Driver Required
- Good sense of humour
- Ability to understand and deliver the needs of the employer
- Ability to undertake domestic activities
- Flexible, reliable and honest
- Good general fitness
- An enhanced DBS check will be required **
'Please note that this advert has been placed on behalf of one of our customers. Should your application be successful and you are offered the position, you will be directly employed by the customer and not by PeoplePlus'