Job provided by TalentSpa Ltd
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Working hours: 8.30-5pm (including 40 minutes unpaid lunch)
Our client are looking to recruit a permanent, full-time Sales Coordinator to join our Southampton based Equestrian Team.
Key Responsibilities of the Sales Coordinator:
- Handling incoming and outgoing customer calls and email enquiries
- Supporting field sales representatives
- Advising customers on appropriate/available products
- Sourcing & pricing of materials
- Creation, amendment, follow up & closure of quotations in our CRM System
- Order processing, to include raising proforma invoices, monitoring/taking payments, booking suppliers & entering orders in their CMD system
- Data entry, reporting and system management tasks on the sales IT system
Other responsibilities will include general office duties, offering support to other members of the department and covering other roles/duties in their absence.
Requirements of the Sales Coordinator:
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years previous experience in an office based sales position, with a background in the construction or aggregate industry; possess good IT skills and a proactive and positive attitude. Equestrian experience is preferable but not essential
Full systems training will be provided.
Benefits of becoming the Sales Coordinator:
Benefits will come into place after a 3 month probation period
- 8% non-contributory pension
- Birthday holiday
- Bike to work scheme
- Corporate gym membership
- 20 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays.
If you feel you meet the above criteria of this Sales Coordinator role then please apply now!