Share this job on social:
About the job
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Static Security Officer to join Kingdom Services Group Ltd, working at a busy hospital in Manchester.
In return we offer a company award scheme, optional work place pension, career progression and access to a substantial free online training academy for professional development.
Hours: 4 On 4 Off, 12 hour shifts working days, nights and weekends
Shift Pattern: 08.00 - 20.00 or 20.00 - 08.00.
Pay: £8.50 per hour
To be considered for this position, you will need:
- A valid SIA licence; or applied for
- A full five year checkable employment history
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- An ability to work as part of a team
- An enthusiastic, self-motivated and flexible approach
- IT skills
The Security Officer will be required to:
- Act as the first point of contact for visitors to the site
- Liaise with client to fulfil security requirements on site
- Complete various security documentation
- Liaise with manager effectively and efficiently
- Protect the image of high profile client and Kingdom
- Supervise and control site access
- Conduct regular site patrols
- Where appropriate and trained act as incident first responder