Job provided by Pure Resourcing Solutions
Share this job on social:
About the job
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for Project Coordinator of a manufacturing business based in Diss. As Project Coordinator you join their team providing project support and coordination duties associated with the objectives and tasks of the Project Management team, involving working across several projects where appropriate.
• Assists in the scheduling of engineers in line with project SLAs and in conjunction with the Central Services Manager, Engineering Team Lead and Resource Coordinator.
• Arranges site access, site access permits as required by the project(s) and in conjunction with the project schedule and including the keeping of access logs, key logs etc as relevant;
• Materials Management: Identification of consumables and parts, placing of orders, orders tracking, co-ordination of deliveries to site;
• Coordinates and tracks tools and test equipment between field staff;
• Communicates to engineers and audits project documentation;
• Reports internally and to customers as relevant by project(s);
• Provides supporting information to engineers via email and as a point of contact for escalated access issues on site;
• Escalates engineering issues to the Central Services Manager as relevant;
• Additional Tasks (as relevant)
• Assists Central Services Manager with reporting on activities completed (KPI reporting);
• Manages simple projects including simple profit and loss statements;
• Represents the company in customer meetings/on customer conference calls in either an assisted or primary role;
• Provides a point of contact to customers and engineers;
• Financial and commercial support - signing of acceptance reports and invoicing against customer purchase orders. Competency: Skills/Knowledge/Qualifications:
To be considered for this role you MUST have the following:
• Minimum Education level: 5 GCSEs or similar to include Maths and English;
• Good PC and Microsoft Office skills especially Microsoft Excel.
• Good telephone manner and experience of dealing with difficult parties, both internal and external;
• Good geographic knowledge of UK; Strong communication skills;
• Previous Project Coordinator experience required;
• Previous Team leader experience preferred;
• Understanding of working to deadlines and able to work under pressure to deliver on multiple fronts.
• Previous experience in the manufacturing industry would be an advantage
The successful candidate will be required to work in a fast-moving changing project environment hence the ability to work under pressure whilst often dealing with multiple tasks is essential.
This position is being managed by Andrea West at Pure. If you would like to be considered for the role then, please apply now in order to be considered!