Job provided by Investigo
Share this job on social:
About the job
A new permanent vacancy has become available at leading payments firm based in Surrey. They are looking for an AML Manager to join their Compliance team reporting to the UK MLRO and managing 2 experienced KYC professionals.
Responsibilities of the job:
- Manage the firms AML Programme and provide advice to the MLRO and Legal Director to ensure the firms compliance with applicable AML laws and regulations.
- Support the Sales Team with the onboarding of new clients.
- Sanctions screening and transaction monitoring review.
- Assessing and preparing SARs for the MLRO to review.
- Provide AML/KYC and compliance policy & procedure training to the wider business.
- Prepare quarterly reports to the MLRO and senior management on performance and risk findings.
- Support the UK Legal Director in the preparation of material for Compliance Committee Meetings.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience:
- You will have 5 years of AML/KYC experience.
- You will have a comprehensive understanding of Money Laundering regulations (4MLD, 5MLD, etc) and JMLSG guidance.
- An interest in learning about compliance with GDPR, FCPA 1977, Payment Services Directive and Money Laundering Directive.
- Track record in analysis of risk and developing controls and process improvements.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a forwardthinking organisation and gain exposure to multiple areas of the business, getting involved with a number of initiatives across the financial crime and compliance functions. If you would like more information on the role, please send your CV to #####@######.###