UPVC Window Fitter / Joiner
Reading, Berkshire, England
£27000 annually, plus Fitter Bonus and overtime.
Location : Reading
Salary : £27000 annually, plus Fitter Bonus and overtime.
This is a FULL-TIME PAYE career, NOT temporary contract work.
Are you a professional Window Fitter/Joiner looking for a stable career in a nationwide company fitting windows & doors with the best in the industry?
Our client is currently looking for an experienced Window Fitter/Joiner to work in their nationwide family run windows & doors repair and replacement business. Their window fitters have been effectively servicing Blue Chip insurance companies since 1986. Due to expansion our client is keen to hire skilled window fitters or joiners with experience of fitting, living West London Area, working from our Satellite Branch at Reading.
Requirements of the UPVC Window Fitter/Joiner:
* The ideal window fitter is likely to be an experienced & qualified joiner / carpenter with extensive experience of fitting windows, fitting doors and fitting conservatories in either or both, timber and uPVC. (Ideally but not essential fitting garage doors also).
* Ideally qualified to NVQ level 2 in Fenestration and MTC Training.
* The ideal joiner will be trustworthy and able to work on their own initiative when fitting windows and doors on site.
* Health & safety conscious.
* Driving license is essential.
Benefits of the UPVC Window Fitter/Joiner:
* Good rates of pay depending upon joinery experience + Overtime + Bonus.
* 28 Holidays a year.
* Pension Scheme.
* Company Work wear
* The ideal window fitter joiner will be provided with their own Company van, diesel and power tools.
Our client has secured long term contracts with major Insurance companies, this ensures they can guarantee work throughout the year, providing job security and reliability.
If you feel you meet the above criteria of this UPVC Window Fitter/Joiner role then please apply now!
Posted 4 days ago