Operations Manager - London - £55,000
London, Greater London, England
£55k per year + .
With a recent set of new store openings, the company in question are a branded high street, food retail (high quality) concept. With great food and amazing coffee, I am looking for someone passionate and driven, with strong people skills.
Benefits for an Operations Manager
* A chance to grow with an outstanding company
* Be part of a special concept where the product is KEY!
* Competitive salary
* Plenty of autonomy on a growing and ambitious company and a chance to be heard
The Role of an Operations Manager
* Manging and coaching general managers as the business grows
* Working closely with the founder on sales strategies and business growth
* Maintaining the level of consistency with regards to the product at an exceptions level
* Customer service and guest relations is KEY!
* Be at the front of expansions and execute innovative ideas and standards of service
* Be a leader whilst have diversity to work with people on all levels, from team member up to management.
Please note only apply for this position if you are coming from a most recent, branded (grab &go or coffee) back ground.
If you are on Operations Manager and you think you would be suitable for this position, then please apply and if your CV is relevant you will receive a call.
Posted 19 days ago