Job provided by TalentSpa Ltd
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Electrical Design / Automation Systems Engineer
Exciting opportunity for an Electrical Engineer who likes variety and new challenges to work within a local family owned Industrial Automation company.
A business where people are valued as the company's primary asset, where honesty, integrity and respect are as important as the bottom line. Join a team where individual development and team spirit go hand in hand, where innovation and excellence are the primary goals and new challenges are welcomed as lifelong learning opportunities.
About the Electrical Design / Systems Engineer:
As a key member of a small innovative team, our client's Engineer will need to be able to learn to function in a number of different roles, from concept development and detailed electrical design to software development and system commissioning; as well as project co-ordination and leadership, an ability and willingness to support workshop team with hands on building of electrical systems when required would also be an asset.
Requirements of the Electrical Design / Systems Engineer:
- Experienced in electrical hardware engineering in an industrial environment.
- Experience of PLC, HMI and SCADA systems hardware & software
- Experienced in commissioning and fault finding.
Preferred additional skills:
- Experience in a design role, involving development of electrical circuits as well as control and instrumentation systems design, ideally including PLC Software Development
- Experienced in use of Autocad, Eplan or similar design tools. will be an advantage
- Familiarity with machinery safety issues such as, The Machinery Directive, SIL & Design Risk assessments
- Knowledge of ATEX regulations will also be useful.
- Ability to train and mentor apprentices
Attitude and ability are as important as experience, so a quick learner with any of the above experiences will be of interest and we will consider either a graduate with some experience and a practical approach or time-served technician with strong foundational experience looking to move into a design engineering role. Training will be given where needed
There may be opportunity for travel if the selected candidate wishes, however the roles will primarily be office / workshop based.
Hard Working, Self-motivated individuals with a positive 'can do' approach to new challenges should apply.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of the Electrical Engineer / Systems Engineer role then please apply now!