Senior Nurse - Nursing Home
York, North Yorkshire, England
£37,752 per year + benefits
Care Categories : Dementia Younger Adults, Old Age & Physical Disability
Location : Near Osbaldwick,York, Yorkshire
Salary: £16 - £16.50 per hour (£30,888 -£37,752)
Hours : Full-time
Shifts: Days or Nights available depending on preference
Further information: A fantastic new opportunity has arisen for a passionate, skilled Registered Nurse to work within a friendly, nursing home located near Osbaldwick,York, this recommended home provides high quality 24-hour care. The home has a 5/5 GOOD CQC.
You will plan, manage and monitor the delivery of nursing that meets all residents' needs. This means you'll implement person-centred care plans that make a real difference to our residents' day-to-day lives. As part of your wide range of responsibilities, you can expect to plan rotas, recruit, train and mentor staff and build relationships with local regulators and social services. In the role of Unit Nurse Manager (General), you'll have the freedom and autonomy to take your unit from strength to strength, with plenty of opportunities for professional development along the way.
This home is part of a reputable, market-leading healthcare company with excellent standards for providing effective, individualised care for all their residents. The home has an excellent reputation for care quality and succeeds in offering an attentive, friendly and homely environment. Staff morale is very high. We are looking for a Registered Nurse who displays the same desire and passion for care, showing integrity, kindness, and an ambition for personal development.
The team are highly -qualified in various areas of nursing, so would be keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
To apply for this role, you must be a Registered Nurse with a valid and up-to-date NMC registration.
Benefits & Rewards Package:
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Shares- believing you should be rewarded for your hard work, all profits from each site are recycled back into the facilities
- Childcare Vouchers
- Retail Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Holiday and Travel Discounts
- Leisure savings including cinema, restaurants, theme parks and attractions
- Paid Breaks
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Stakeholder pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
For further information or to apply for this position, please call Rebecca Rouse on 01489 774 213 or email your CV to email@example.com
All applications and enquiries will be strictly confidential.
Posted 8 days ago