Job provided by Search Consultancy
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
MultiSkilled Maintenance Engineer Liverpool Circa £35,000 Salary DOE 23 Days Holiday + Bank Company Pension Free Car Parking
SHIFT: 24/5 Monday to Friday and working 1 in 9 Saturdays.
Our client is a specialist drinks manufacturer based in Liverpool. They have operations in several countries and have been operating for nearly 200 years.
As a multiskilled maintenance engineer you will be crucial in keeping my clients production facility running at maximum capacity. You will perform a wide variety of mechanical and electrical engineering and maintenance tasks.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Maintenance, engineering and fault finding activities for FMCG process, production and tank farm equipment.
- Installation, maintenance and improving Engineering systems.
- Responsible for effective RCA and implementing robust countermeasures for engineering, maintenance and production losses.
- Responsible for technical and engineering designs to meet safety, quality, cost and delivery targets.
- Support and create initiatives to apply a TPM/WCM strategy.
- Involvement in continuous improvement projects in both engineering and production.
- Ensuring all process and production assets are maintained and that planned preventative maintenance schedules
We particularly encourage you to apply if you:
- Have experience working as either an electrical, mechanical or multiskilled maintenance engineer in a food/ beverage or FMCG environments
- Experience of PLCs and/or control systems
- Electrical or mechanical apprenticeship or qualifications
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.