Job provided by Randstad
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Teachers plant the seeds of knowledge that will grow forever
Are you a passionate and dedicated Year 5 teacher searching for a new challenge? Do you want the opportunity to work within a sparkling outstanding primary school? Do you want to inspire the future generation through thought provoking lessons?
This warm and caring community school in the East Grinstead area are looking for a flexible team member to join their dedicated and friendly primary team. In a school where everyone is valued they are looking for someone who will engage actively in their schools learning adventure, supporting the current team inside and outside the classroom. In a desire to make their children sparkle this school aims to inspire a strong emotional and academic toolkit leading to a healthy outlook on all aspects of living. The schools ideal candidate will be able to support the current team in inspiring every individual child to take responsibility for their learning through creative and engaging lessons. The school is looking for someone with experience of working with KS2 and a strong grasp of the relevant curriculum. This role is due to start on a part time basis mid January for 1 term.
Apply today if this sounds like the role for you!
- Onsite parking
- A supportive leadership team
- Development and training opportunities
- Wealth of resources
- Extensive grounds
- TA support in every classroom
- Links to public transport
- Safe and caring working environment
- Deliver exiting and creative lessons that reach every child
- Keep up to date records
- Ensure all teaching supports the schools mission statement
- Clear communication and lesson planning with partner teacher
Please note that candidates who do not meet the essential criteria for this role will not be considered.
- Relevant qualifications (PGCE, QTS etc.)
- 2 references from the last 5 years (1 must be a full childbased safeguarding reference)
- Knowledge of the EYFS and KS1 curriculum
- Experience teaching in a UK Primary School
- An uptodate DBS on the update service
- A job history for the last 10 years
We will be interviewing for the role soon so if you are interested and would like to be considered then please apply today!
All potential candidates will be subject to background checks and must be able to work in the UK.
If this role sounds like the perfect fit apply today! Or if this isnt just right please do contact us about are other current roles that may be of interest.