Cover Supervisor Rotherham Secondary Academy
Rotherham, South Yorkshire
£60 - £75 per day
Cover Supervisor Rotherham Secondary Position South Yorkshire £60 £75/d (DOE)
Are you a Cover Supervisor, Qualified Coach, Student/Retired Teacher or a Teaching Assistant looking for an exciting new role or teaching experience?
At CER, we support alot of Secondary Schools and Academies across Rotherham with temporary staff including day to day, shortterm cover and longterm cover.
From January 2019, CER will be also be able to offer to suitable workers the chance to be part of our Guaranteed Work Scheme.
If you would be interested in hearing more about the schools that we currently work with or would simply like more details then call Will Bennett in our Sheffield office today for an informal chat to get the ball rolling!
We would like to hear from you if:
- You are flexible, adaptable and have what it takes to succeed teaching in a secondary environment.
CER is also offering Shadow Days to ease the transition for our new Cover Supervisors into a Secondary School setting as well as a Behaviour Management Workshop to support our new team members. The Shadow Days will include shadowing a member of our CER Team and the opportunity to be viewed by Cover Managers and Senior Members in the school.
By teaming up with CER, youll benefit from:
- Fully funded CPD courses
- A Secondary School Specialist Consultant with established relationships with schools in South Yorkshire
- Free Bar networking events annually for all CER Teachers and Support Staff
- NQTs are also welcome to apply.
- If this opportunity is not right for you please get in touch to find out what other teaching opportunities CER could help you with.
Posted 149 days ago