C# .Net Developer - Azure Partner
London, Greater London, England
£60k - 65k per year + benefits
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 plus benefits including pension, 27 days holidays, share options, socials, quarterly appraisals and personal development planning.
Team: It is a supportive and enjoyable working environment with a casual dress code. They love their technology and like people to pick up new skills. You will be working on solutions for worldwide organisations.
You will have the following background:
* Strong C# .NET development experience including ASP.NET MVC, Entity, Web API's and working in an Agile team.
* Understanding of object-orientated engineering principles and design patterns such as dependency injection.
* Experience writing and consuming RESTful web services and web-tier build systems (Grunt, Gulp).
* Power user of Visual Studio and advocate of Test Driven Development (TDD).
* Confident with T-SQL queries and database design/performance optimisation.
* Exposure to cloud environments - either Azure or AWS)
* Degree educated
This is a fast growing, enjoyable working environment and team where they require you to take on technical challenges and become a vital part of their Scrum team.
Posted 14 days ago