Job provided by The ONE Group
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Quality Engineer Perm Manufacturing
Are you looking for a career as a Quality Engineer? Do you have experience working within a manufacturing/production background? Do you have an engineering/manufacturing qualification or studying towards one?
The successful Quality Engineer will play a key role in a growing business and will take on key responsibilities. The company works with some prestigious brands so must comply to high quality standards such as ISO 9001, APQP, PFMEA and PPAP, so someone who has experience with these would be desirable. This is an exciting role for someone to come into the business and make the role their own, client is keen for someone to come in a lead on the quality side of the business.
Job description and key responsibilities:
- Be responsible for quality throughout product lifecycle meeting the set requirements
- Carry out manual and visual inspection of components using various tools e.g microscope, verniers etc.
- Carry out data analysis and run reports on findings
- Manage the escalation of quality noncompliance
My client is a leading precision manufacturer supplying components to the mainly the Medical device and pharmaceutical industries and is seeking a Quality engineer to help support the increase in work and expansion of the business. This is a great opportunity for an individual to work closely alongside an experienced engineer in a fast paced growing business.
For the Quality Engineer position we are looking for:
- Strong understanding of engineering within manufacturing
- Able to use various inspection tools
- Has obtained or is obtaining a relevant engineering qualification
- Able to deliver against challenging performance metrics
- Working knowledge of lean processes and tools and manufacturing operations
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.