Share this job on social:
About the job
Are you a Year 2 Teacher looking for a new longterm opportunity in Chorley from January 2019?
Tradewind are delighted to be working in partnership with a Good one form entry Primary School based in Chorley to recruit an experienced Year 2 Teacher. This position is due to begin in January 2019 on a fulltime basis and will continue until July 2019. The School are keen to arrange interviews as soon as possible.
This Primary School are looking to recruit an experienced Year 2 Teacher who has extensive experience of preparing students with Year 2 SATs and identifying any gaps within learning. This Year 2 class has 28 children with mixed abilities.
The ideal candidate for this Year 2 Teacher role will:
- Be a qualified teacher with QTS
- Have experience of working within KS1
- Have experience of year 2 SATs preparation
- Develop good relationships with students to ensure they have every learning opportunity
- Offer a range of exciting, diverse lessons that all students can access
- Have high expectations on students in both learning and behaviour
This Primary School is located within Chorley and is easily accessible via public transport and is close to motorway links for drivers.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
- We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
- We care about your training and development more than any other agency which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! Thats 18 more than our next nearest competitor
- Great referral scheme recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
- Full interview preparation and assistance so youre fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
- Help with lesson planning our support doesnt stop once weve secured you a placement
- Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
- Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for the role of Key Stage 1 Teacher it is essential that you have recent experience in a classroom setting. If you are a passionate Primary Teacher with a recognised Teaching Qualification, please apply today with an up to date copy of your CV or call the office for a confidential discussion on ##### ######.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, thats 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.