Share this job on social:
About the job
Are you a Level 2 qualified Nursery Assistant looking for a new role?
Do you love working with children in an educational setting?
Youre in luck! Randstad Education is looking for an experienced Nursery Assistant to join a modern school in Harlow, Essex.
The role will be on a permanent basis, with an immediate start date.
It is essential that you have suitable experience in a relevant role.
If you tick these boxes, then wed love to hear from you! If youre from Harlow, or the surrounding area, get in touch today.
- Close to local transport links
- Friendly team
- The opportunity to be creative with new activities
- Genuine training opportunities
- Real career development opportunities
- Enforcing daily routines for the children to follow
- Communicating with the team and families/carers
- Using the EYFS to create appropriate activities for different age ranges
- Safeguarding children
- Taking initiative to entertain and stimulate children when needed
- Experience working with children 05
- CACHE/NVQ Level 2 qualification or above
- Kind and caring nature
- A genuine passion for Early Years Education
- DBS check
Dont let this fantastic and rewarding opportunity slip through your fingers. Press Apply now!