Job provided by X4 Group
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Job title: Junior QlikView Developer (Online Retail Industry)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior QlikView Developer at a constantly expanding retail company based in Zone 1, Central London.
My client is a global company in the retail sector and are seeking a highly driven QlikView Developer with experience working with 1+ years commercial experience of Qlikview and ideally working knowledge of QlikSense and nPrinting .
With over 100 employees, and 30 in the development team alone my client is one of the world's fastest growing companies in the retail industry.
QlikView Developer Role :
- To support the business in designing and developing QlikView solutions
- To capture QlikView business requirements and developing prototypes for refinement with the business
- To work with all other Teams who are using QlikView and become a super-user and provide support/training where required
- To work in partnership with the data warehouse team and other stakeholders concerning the accuracy of data and efficiency of processes
QlikView Developer Requirements:
- Strong data management skills
- Must be computer literate including good Excel skills
- SQL and QlikView development experience
- 1+ years' development across at least on of the core tools (QlikView / SQL Server)
- Ideally working knowledge of NPrinting
- Knowledge of an ERP is beneficial - NAV would be an advantage
Why Should You Apply?
This is an exciting opportunity for a Junior QlikView Developer that is looking to progress their career/personal development with a highly rewarding company offering between £25,000 - £30,000.
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry, at X4 Technology we cover all permanent and contract positions with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity.
QlikView / NPrinting / SQL Server / SQL / Data Warehousing / Database / Excel / ERP / NAV