Payroll Team Leader
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced Payroll Team Leader. This is an exciting time to join the business as we are expanding our operations. You will have the opportunity to develop the Payroll Department and become part of a motivated and dedicated team
About 24.7 Recruitment Services
The Business isn't just about recruitment; we provide operational solutions to suit all business needs. We do not view ourselves as a recruitment agency either, but as a logistics partner who will work tirelessly to ensure resilient running of our customers business.
We take the time to understand our customer's needs, allowing us to provide them with the best solution. Our expertise and our passion is an unbeatable combination, allowing us to boast an already inducted pool of candidates, ready for work.
- Motivate, develop and lead the Payroll Department to deliver an efficient service and build strong relations with all sites.
- Maintain payroll information accurately and in a timely manner.
- Build and maintain working relations with external service providers.
- Update payroll records by reviewing and approving changes.
- Pay employees by directing the production and issuance of electronic transfers to bank accounts.
- Prepare reports to suit business needs.
- Balance the payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies.
- Provide payroll information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain payroll guidelines by writing and updating policies and procedures.
- Comply with best practice and HMRC requirements by ensuring up to date knowledge on existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintain employee confidence and protect payroll operations by keeping information confidential and compliant with GDPR.
- Provide adequate training and development for existing and new staff.
- Manage all members of the payroll department.
- Contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
To be a Successful Candidate you will need:
- Solid and up to date knowledge of UK payroll legislation.
- Efficiency in Managing Processes.
- Competency in People Management.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Data Entry Management, Reporting Skills, Financial Skills & Accounting knowledge is essential
- Confident communicator, ability to build relationships and to manage a payroll department.
What's on Offer
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Life assurance
- Salary according to experience
Posted 143 days ago