Feature Owner iaptus
Up to £30000 per annum
A growing software company seeks an exceptional individual to join its Product Owner/Feature Owner team, responsible for stakeholder management and for coordinating development projects for the market leading software product, iaptus.
This company creates tech that changes whats possible for clinicians and patients, with a focus on NHS mental health services. They offer a phenomenal working environment, opportunities to learn new skills and an excellent package of benefits including private health insurance and pension.
The company has a flat structure with selfmanaging teams and agile working at its heart.
What is a Feature Owner?:
The iaptus development teams uses the Scrum framework to support product development, with the Product Owner/Feature Owner Team (POFOs) being ultimately responsible for representing the end users needs, for product delivery and success.
Feature Owners develop and maintain a vision for features of the product that align to the business strategy.
- Plan and prioritise the product feature backlog for iaptus
- Research, analyse and understand target markets,and how the product can support them, so as to join the POFOs in maintaining a roadmap for iaptus that makes a real difference to peoples lives
- Assess the value of projects, develop business cases, create and curate project plans and align feature development to our business strategy
- Provide vision and direction to the development team and stakeholders throughout the development process in order to ensure the best possible outcomes are achieved
- Actively engage in agile activities
- Maintain excellent communication between customers, the business and development team
- Be the voice of the customer
- You are able to demonstrate academic ability to degree level or have a number of years of applicable software product management experience
- You are able to show how youve delivered projects effectively and efficiently
- You have excellent and demonstrable written and verbal communication and presentation skills, both in a customer service context and as a project lead
- You may have existing experience relating to commercial or business objectives and be familiar with strategic planning
- Youre an agile enthusiast, eager to learn and grow in your role
- Youre able to grasp technical concepts and new product functionality quickly
- Youre enthusiastic and passionate, and through your work and interactions, encourage the same in others
- You thrive working independently on multiple tasks whilst communicating effectively with the team
- Youre resilient and appreciate the wider picture, allowing you to balance the needs of competing priorities effectively
- Youre technically literate and logical, with an eye for detail
- You have a passion for helping people and an interest in healthcare technology
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK. The role involves occasional travel.
Salary from £30,000
Posted 150 days ago