Share this job on social:
About the job
London Care, one of the leading Domiciliary care providers in the UK, are currently looking for compassionate people to join our team of Care Assistants in Ashford (TW15) Sunbury-on-Thames (TW16) Shepperton (TW17) Staines (TW18) Stanwell (TW19) Egham (TW20) and the surrounding areas.
London Care provides quality care support to thousands of local people, with services commissioned through local authorities or purchased privately by individual service users or their families.
Our aim is to deliver care which improves the lives of our service users and that treats them, and their families, with respect, dignity and compassion.
We believe that our services should not only comply with regulatory standards, but that they should also deliver excellence and promote overall wellbeing.
Due to the nature of the role you will be required to travel from home to home, so it is essential that you have access to a vehicle.
To join our team and make a real difference delivering care to the vulnerable adults in these communities, you don't need previous experience, as full training and support will be provided.
Who would make an ideal care worker?
We're looking for people with the following attributes;
- Kind, caring and compassionate
- A good listener who is patient
- A happy 'people person'
- Willing to support with personal care, meal preparation, administering medication, social inclusion, shopping and light household duties.
Hours of work:
The hours are flexible as care is provided at various times of the day over seven days a week. If you are looking for part time work, full time work or weekends only we can tailor shifts to your needs.
Benefits of working with London Care:
As a care worker you'll enjoy:
- Competitive hourly rates from £10.00, 20p per mile and 28 days' annual leave (pro rata)*
- Full training and ongoing support - no prior experience is required! Our trainers will equip you with all the skills required and you will gain a qualification in the process.
- The chance to increase your career opportunities with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care*
- Exclusive discounts every day to hundreds of UK retailers, including Tesco, Wilkinsons, Boots, Superdrug, Sainsburys, Marks & Spencer and many others
- Employee referral bonus programmes*
- Childcare vouchers*
-A competitive Pension Scheme
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level criminal record disclosure.
London Care is an equal opportunities employer.
- Terms and conditions apply.