Share this job on social:
About the job
Sage Care are looking for compassionate people to join our team of Care Assistants in Nettleham, Welton, Dunholme, Sudbrook (LN2) Cherry Willingham, Barlings, Southrey, Reepham (LN3) High Street, Newark Road, Brant Road, Bracebridge Heath, Waddington, Branston, Navenby, Wellingore, Welbourne, Leadenham, Walcock, Timberland, Martin, Heighinton, Metherington (LN4 and LN5) and surrounding areas and surrounding areas.
To join our team and make a real difference delivering a service to the vulnerable adults in these communities, you don't need previous experience, as full training and support will be provided.
Who would make an ideal care worker? We're looking for people with the following attributes;
- Kind, caring and compassionate
- A good listener who is patient
- A happy 'people person'
- Willing to support with meal preparation, administering medication, social inclusion, shopping and light household duties.
This job involves travelling from home to home, so you must have either access to a vehicle or, depending upon your area, the ability and willingness to use public transport (as appropriate).
The hours are flexible as care is provided at various times of the day, seven days a week.
As a care worker you'll enjoy:
- A Fantastic Pension Scheme
- Competitive hourly rates from £8.00 and 28 days' annual leave (pro rata)*
- Full training and ongoing support
- The chance to increase your career opportunities with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care*
- Exclusive discounts every day to hundreds of UK retailers, including Tesco, Marks & Spencer, Pizza Express and many others
- Employee referral bonus programmes*
- Childcare vouchers*
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level criminal record disclosure.
Sagecare is an equal opportunities employer.
- Terms and conditions apply.