Regional Manager - Refrigeration
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
£78k - 80k per year
* Our Client is one of the world's foremost refrigeration solution providers.
* This is a great opportunity to join a well respected, best in field, award winning business who strives to achieve excellence in all aspects of refrigeration technology
* Furthermore, our client are market-leading organisation, who have configured there operations around five customer-driven business areas. These allow them to focus carefully on Refrigeration for Process Systems, including bespoke refrigeration systems.
* Professional, forward looking business that provides genuine opportunities both professionally and personally.
* The Company have a proven track record in its products expertise and service knowledge in the industry.
* As a Regional Manager - Northern, you will promote and raise awareness, generate sales, grow the area and a sales team.
* Selling the companies services, providing advice where needed to ensure the already excellent customer service levels are continued and built upon.
* The Regional Manager - Northern will continue to raise the companies profile, build and maintain effective relations, manage the sales process and providing proven solutions using the company's services, to achieve sales targets.
* Engage and motivate a team of service centre managers
* To support and give guidance to the service centre managers in achieving of financial targets.
* Co-ordination of the region with the rest of the Company to achieve Targets and objectives.
* Agree yearly targets for maintenance, repairs and Service Centre Installs
* To work with the Director of Services - APRS to formulate sales strategy and tactics.
* To support the Northern Service Management team to build and maintain relationships with both key customers and agreed targeted customers.
The Ideal Person:
* Our client is looking for someone who is result driven with a proven record, professional, vibrant, self motivated and a desire to succeed.
* Will want to join a market leading company.
* Demonstrable people management skills
* Previous similar role within the industry
* Proven ability to turn ideas into actions
* Strong leadership ability with excellent sales and communication acumen
* Good knowledge and understanding of the refrigeration market
* Strong organisation and planning skills
* Strong understanding of financial concepts
* Articulate communicator at all levels via all mediums
* Driving licence
Consultant: Lisa Spiteri
Tel no. 0208 397 4114
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally
Posted 19 days ago