Finance Administrator Part Time
Up to £25000.00 per annum + 5% bonus each quarter
- Part time (24 hours, can be flexible) £25k pro rota + benefits
- Finance Administrator required by a market leader based in the Hayes area. The Finance Administrator will be based in office on a part time basis, flexible on the hours. You will be in charge of updating invoices into the system for 2 leading brands, dealing with all queries and sending out retail statements at the beginning of every month.
- Essential skills and experience
- Ideally have experience working in a finance role
- Excellent communication skills, can show initiative and passion
- The finance administrator will gain the opportunity to work in a highly successful, growing business environment that has a genuine focus for you doing well. Some duties may include, updating invoices and dealing with return requests, applying payments as when received to accounts with remittance advice, chasing retail payment or dealing with queries on ledger.
- You will be based in their HO in Hayes, if you drive there is a car park on site and if youre taking public transport you are just minutes away from bus/train stations.
- This role is an urgent requirement with the view to start before the end of January, if you are interested please apply
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Posted 107 days ago