Job provided by Vision for Education
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
A lovely primary school in Bury are seeking to appoint a SEND learning mentor who is highly motivated, committed and an enthusiastic professional. Initially to assist in Year 2 class and work on a one to one basis with a pupil with special educational needs (SEND).
We are looking for an exceptional learning mentor who will:
- support a child who can at times show challenging behaviour
- support our children with dynamic and exciting learning opportunities
- support both individuals and groups.
- Experience and determination to deliver the highest standards of teaching and learning
- high expectations, good behaviour management and a sense of humour!
- foster good relationships with staff, children and the community, ensuring and inspiring an effective and safe learning environment
- value all children and look to develop positive attitudes at all times
- Experience Recent Experience of working in a school setting
- Desirable Experience of working with SEND
- NVQ Level 2 or above qualification appropriate to the post or equivalent.(Any university degree is included within this specification)
- Desirable Qualifications Experience of working at Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
£50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
Support throughout your placements
Access to exceptional free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness , Phonics, Growth Mind-set training
Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Teacher, sports coach or TA who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you. Students are welcome to apply for this role.
Apply today or for more information please feel free to enquire.