Competitive + Benefits
- This dynamic and forward thinking firm are certainly ahead of the curve! Although professional, they are not a traditional stuffy law firm, but instead like to challenge themselves and are completely committed to Cornwall and the wider South West.
- They are now searching for an experienced Planning Solicitor to join their Truro team. This is a permanent position.
- To apply for this position, you should ideally have up to 8 years' PQE from another reputed firm and planning department.
- In this role, you will cover a broad range of planning matters both large and small. The team advise on usual planning matters including S106 agreements, but also more unusual work relating to mineral mining, energy and natural resources.
- You will advise both councils and private clients on all matters, and will be involved in some of Cornwall and the South West's biggest and most exciting projects.
- Your attention to detail will make you stand out from the competition, and in return you will be involved in business development and marketing, and fully supported in this by more senior fee earners.
- Both local Planning Solicitors, and those looking to relocate to this beautiful area will be considered.
- Applications made now will mean you are in position early in the new year, and fully settled for your first summer in Cornwall!
You will have a healthy work life balance, and therefore able to enjoy all that Cornwall can offer!
- Call Paul Norman now for more info, or click on apply now to send your CV in to me. 01179 000 888.
Posted 105 days ago