Job provided by Search Consultancy
Share this job on social:
About the job
Molecules, compounds and elements are never far from your mind. As a Formulation specialist, we know youre always focused on the Chemistry and lets be frank; this isnt ever going to change we wouldnt want it to!
Working as a formulation specialist, we know how exciting it is to be at the forefront of product development, utilising your passion to continually further develop not only existing but also, brand new products on the market. Primarily, you will be working with paints, polymers and products utilising Biocidal technologies.
Based in West Yorkshire, you will join an experienced team and be involved in connecting your strong knowledge of applications in the market with an understanding of formulation science and experimental design. You will work together with your team, to share knowledge. You will also be proactive about your approach to selfdevelopment and upskilling.
Your core knowledge of molecular structural properties, will easily allow you to grasp, the everchanging complex formulations required for pipeline products. This process will be from sourcing raw materials, initial formulations and stability work through to full production scaleup, utilising analytical techniques such as light scattering, rheology, particlesize, contact angle, tensiometer, HPLC and GC as well as results interpretation.
Duties of the role:
- Managing multiple development projects within complex regulatory guidelines with good organisational and planning skills.
- Fostering strong relationships and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure completion of development projects.
- Identifying new vendors and strategic partners for product development.
- Preparation technical reports, presentations and other management/administrative tasks related to EMEA R&T function.
- Performing all work in accordance with internal quality and COSHH regulations.
- B.S. degree (or equivalent) in a relevant scientific discipline. Preferred area of study would be chemistry.
This is a fantastic opportunity with a clear path of progression through the organisation where you can develop your skills and knowledge with a highly competitive salary and benefits. We look forward to hearing from you today and discussing this role in greater detail.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.