Year 5 Teacher
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£90 - £140 per day + 25 Free Accredited CPD Courses
A Good Primary School in Wigan are recruiting for a Year 5 Teacher to join their supportive KS2 team. This Primary School is looking for a strong Year 5 teacher to start in January 2019 working full time until May half term.
This Primary School is looking for someone to join their committed and supportive team. This Good Primary School are looking for a member of staff who is passionate about teaching and setting high expectations for both behaviour and academically. The school is extremely welcoming, and the staff work effectively together and with other schools in the area.
The ideal candidate for this KS2 Teacher role will:
* Be a qualified teacher with QTS
* Have experience of working within the Upper KS2
* Offer a range of exciting, diverse lessons that all students can access
* Have high expectations on students in both learning and behaviour
* Develop good relationships with students to ensure they have every learning opportunity
This Primary School is in Wigan and is easily commutable via public transport and has free parking on site.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! Thats 18 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance so youre fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning our support doesnt stop once weve secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for the role of Year 5 Teacher it is essential that you have recent experience in a classroom setting. If you are a passionate Primary Teacher with a recognised Teaching Qualification, please apply today with an up to date copy of your CV or call the office for a confidential discussion on 01772 977 333.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, thats 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
Posted 123 days ago