Up to £26,000p.a.+ Benefits + Opportunity!!
A global incredibly well known group of creative media, advertising and marketing agencies are seeking a skilled administrator to join their procurement team.
Reporting into the Chief Procurement Officer in their London offices based close to West Kensington you will join this collaborative, friendly and hardworking team.
In return you will receive a highly competitive salary and outstanding benefits to include 25 days holiday plus your birthday, an enhanced pension, private medical after a year and more.
To be considered for this role you will have excellent communication and data skills, come from an administrative background, and have advanced MS Office skills, namely Excel and PowerPoint. Tests will be undertaken.
You will support initially with a global data project and take on responsibilities including but not limited to;
- Managing CPO diary
- Basic administrative assistance
- Setting up internal meetings
- Preparing minutes, presentations, data analysis
- Co-ordinating weekly global team updates and consolidating files from around the world on ongoing project status
- Managing internal communications within the team
- Setting the Strategic exec meetings with the Groupe General Secretary's office as required
- Managing team shared work platform including updates for the Groupe General Secretary's office
- Managing team work anniversary
- Collating, checking and submitting Groupe NDA for signature
Data Analysis Requirements
- Assisting with the financial reconciliation of procurement savings reports, quarterly performance reports, Return on Investment files etc.
- Assisting with any strategic team projects including the new Procurement Product launch which will include preparing presentations and communications
- Managing the PGH BV and PGS budget
- Collecting data for forecasting
- Raising POs/Invoices where required
- Overviewing team travel budget and overall (non salary) department costs
- Managing recharging of team travel to specific projects
- Detailed analysis on project basis relating to market research, confirmation of financial assumptions
A wonderful role. Please apply today for immediate consideration.
Leaman Consulting are an equal opportunities employer
Please note that due to the high volume of applications received it will not be possible to provide individual applicant feedback. Thank you for your interest.
Posted 142 days ago