Job provided by Hiring People
Share this job on social:
About the job
A professional business that specialises in the installation of new boilers and the servicing and repair of existing boilers, are currently seeking Gas Service and Installation Engineers to cope with their ever increasing customer base.
As a Gas Service and Installation Engineer you will be able to confidently service gas boilers and fires, Install gas boilers and must be knowledgeable in the area of fault finding on ch systems.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Managing workload
- Taking payments
- Working to industry safety standards
- Be able to carry out job confidently and accurately
- Must hold UK driving licence
- Must be eligible to work in UK legally
- Must hold current gas qualifications CCN1 CENWAT CKR1 HTR1
- Must be qualified to use flue gas analyser
- Any other skills or qualifications would be adventitious
- The successful applicant would be entitled to company uniform, company van and fuel card.
- Salary of £38000-42000 per year ( depending on skill set and experience) Plus bonuses and commissions
- 28 days holidays Per year
About the Company
"We are a professional business that specialises in the installation of new boilers and the servicing and repair of existing boilers. We offer services for private homeowners and landlords and even undertake gas safety checks and issue landlord safety certificates."
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position and would like to learn more please attach your CV to the link provided and the hiring company will be in direct contact.