Paisley, Renfrewshire, Scotland
£8.75 - 8.75 per hour
To join our team and make a real difference delivering care to the vulnerable adults in these communities, you don't need previous experience, as full training and support will be provided.
Who would make an ideal care worker? We're looking for people with the following attributes;
- Kind, caring and compassionate.
- A good listener who is patient.
- A happy 'people person'
- Willing to support with personal care, meal preparation, administering medication, social inclusion, shopping and light household duties.
This job involves travelling from home to home so you must have access to a vehicle for work purposes.
The hours are flexible as care is provided at various times of the day, seven days a week.
As a care worker for us you'll enjoy:
- Mobile Phone with unlimited calls and texts
- Paid PVG Check
- Full Paid Training
- Competitive hourly rates from £8.75 and 28 days annual leave (pro rata)*
- Excellent Career Opportunities
- Employee referral bonus*
All suitable candidates are required to undergo an enhanced level criminal record disclosure (PVG)
Carewatch is an equal opportunities employer.
* Terms and conditions apply.
Posted 84 days ago