Share this job on social:
About the job
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000/year
Job Type: Full-time
Qualified Heating/Gas Engineers are needed to join our rapidly expanding business, which has an excellent reputation for customer service. We are looking for the very best Domestic Heating /Gas Engineers with excellent knowledge to work on the install, service and repair of domestic heating system and boiler faults.
Duties of the Heating/Gas Engineer:
- On-site installation of new and replacement heating systems
- Setting to work and commissioning of installed systems
- Routine servicing, troubleshooting and fixes
- We are looking for candidates who live (or are planning to live) in the Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire or Derbyshire areas.
Requirements of the Heating/Gas Engineer:
- 5 years' experience in boiler servicing, heating engineer and other relevant roles
- Central heating installer with maintenance and repairs experience.
- Have basic plumbing qualifications
- Be gas qualified
- Have good heating system experience
- Be highly customer friendly and focused
- Carry out high quality work
- Be able to work on initiative
It would be preferred:
- Capabilities of fault finding
- First time fix repairs of all boilers
- Some electrical knowledge
- CPA, Boilers, Water heaters, Cooker, Fires, Pipework
- NVQ Level 2 Plumbing & Heating
- ACS Accreditation
Benefits of becoming the Heating/Gas Engineer:
- We offer a competitive salary (OTE £35-40k)
- Company vehicle
- Fuel card
- Paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Uniform provided
- iPad and
- Some branded kit.
References will be checked and are required at interview stage. We recommend a cover letter when applying due to the high number of applicants for this post.
If you feel you meet the above criteria of this Heating/Gas Engineer role then please apply now!