Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England
Business Administrator Wolverhampton Minimum wage (plus opportunity to earn monthly Bonus)
UClaim is a well renowned and established Consumer financial services business and is part of a large and diverse group of businesses that operate across many separate sectors including media, financial services, legal and software development. With offices in London, The Midlands, Wales, The North of England, and India, the combined businesses employ over 450 employees, that are focused in providing our customers with high quality products and services, that are backed up with rigorous customer service and care.
You'll be joining our extended team of colleagues at an exciting time, as we are expanding and investing in new business ventures that will extend the range of products and services for our customers.
The Business Administrator Role Working within a fast-paced office environment, you will be fully competent in carrying out data input and administrative tasks to enable you to provide an efficient service and deal with all aspects of daily administrative support.
Primary Duties and responsibilities:
- Sorting Lender/Customer post
- Underwriting new customer claims
- Sorting and Filing documents
- Distribute post and faxes to relevant people
- Data entry into Excel spreadsheets
- Dealing with emails and queries
- Drafts, formats and prints relevant documents
- Carry out any other reasonable tasks/duties to support the business as directed by line management
- The above list of duties us not exhaustive and is subject to change. The post holder may be required to undertake other duties within the scope and grading of the job role.
Requirements for the Business Administrator Role
- Reasonable demonstrated practical ability of data input and administration skills is essential
- 5 GCSE's at Grade C or above (or equivalent) to include Maths and English is desirable
- Microsoft Office Skills in Word and Excel would be advantageous
- Good numeracy and analytical skills - Maths GCSE Grade C Minimum (or equivalent)
- Good written communication skills - English GCSE Grade C Minimum (or equivalent)
To be a part of the Administration and Claims Processing you will need to demonstrate:
- Bright and articulate
- Must be enthusiastic and driven
- Excellent computer and keyboard skills
- Methodical approach and able to meet deadlines
- Pays attention to detail and records information accurately
- Team player that focuses on optimising the team output
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong customer service and communication skills
If you feel you are suitable for our Business Administrator position, please apply now.
Please note, recruitment sessions will be held on 20th December 2018 at 11:00am to 12:00pm and 2:00pm to 3:00pm. Please apply to book your slot.
Posted 160 days ago