Share this job on social:
About the job
Elysium Healthcare brings together a unique approach to the delivery of care where the patient is embedded in the heart of all aspects of hospital life.
Our inclusive way of working has the patient as a true partner in their care. We recognise that each and every member of staff has an important role to play in the success of Elysium. It is with their dedication, passion and hard work that we can deliver excellent care programs that truly benefit the patients.
Elysium Healthcare has a network of over 40 services strategically placed across England and Wales.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understand it is each person's individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children.
All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Salary: £20,000 per annum
Hours: 37.5 per week
Our CPA / CETR / Training Admin Coordinator role involves:
- Establishing and maintaining efficient office systems and provide a full secretarial and administrative service for the hospital
- Coordinating the CPA (care review) process for all patients within the hospital, ensuring that all meetings are scheduled in a timely manner and that all relevant actions are completed post meeting.
- Collating all CPA reports and distributing to the relevant parties
- Taking minutes at CPA meetings
- Coordinating the CETR (care, education and treatment review) process for all appropriate patients within the hospital, ensuring all meetings are schedules in a timely manner and that all relevant actions are completed post meeting.
- Liaising with patients, the MDT, external parties and agencies as and when required
- Keeping Carenotes up to date with all relevant information
- Managing the training records for all staff. Booking training and logging completed training on the system
- Ensuring post and emails are actioned promptly
- Taking and producing minutes as and when required
- Providing clerical/typing duties as and when required, ensuring confidentiality of all clinical/administrative records
To be successful as a CPA / CETR / Training Admin Coordinator, you'll need:
- Excellent organisational skills, able to meet deadlines
- Minute taking
- Administrative and secretarial skills
- Diplomatic when dealing with sensitive matters
- High standard of written and verbal communication skills
- IT literate
- Experienced and proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Knowledge of the DPA