Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Care Assistant - Skegness, Lincolnshire
Do you want a rewarding career in care, knowing that you are making a difference every day?
ICCM is a national specialist provider of complex care for adults and children with profound disabilities who choose to live in their own homes. Our approach is simple; we work in partnership with clients and commissioning services to provide bespoke packages of care.
We currently require dedicated, flexible care assistants to support a gentleman who lives in the Skegness area.
Experience is desirable but not essential as we offer full training and support to include a 3 day paid Induction Course. All we ask is that you are able to work all required shifts, motivated to provide an outstanding standard of care and that you possess excellent communication skills.
- Pay: up to £11.88 per hour plus enhancments
- Location: Skegness, Lincolnshire
- Hours: full time, permanent*
- Shifts: 8am to 11pm (days) and 11pm to 8am (sleep nights)
- Applicants must hold a full, UK drivers licence
For further information, please call ##### ###### or the direct Recruitment line on ##### ######.
In return, we offer:
- Paid Training
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Free DBS**
- The chance to increase your career opportunities with a fully-funded diploma QCF in social care**
- Exclusive employee staff discount on high street retailers**
- Employee referral bonus scheme**
*Applicants will be employed directly by ICCM, hours are contracted following a successful probation period
This post is subject to a satisfactory Full Enhanced Disclosure.
ICCM is an equal opportunities employer