Job provided by Inspiring Interns
Share this job on social:
About the job
This is either a 6 month internship or a permanent role depending on experience. The salary range is £18 - £25K
How can you expect to spend your day?
This event tech start-up is now getting set for launch! Your tasks are key to a successful launch and include...
• Finalising the company website, researching and adding content and key brand messaging
• Quality checking the information on the platform directory ensuring it is accurate and up to date
• Building supplier profile pages, checking things like company logos and descriptions are well written and positioned
• Assisting with the company’s marketing strategy
• Delivering social media engagement, press release writing and email marketing in advance of the launch
• Writing travel and event blogs.
• Supporting the team on planning live events including networking events, trade shows (UK and overseas), conferences and seminars
• Other ad hoc duties as they arise, it is start up world after all!
What are the ideal intern’s skills, personality and qualifications?
• A passion for events and tech
• Excited by the challenge of launching a new product to market, hungry and determined to make things happen
• Familiar working with social media channels
• Educated to degree level
• Strong written English and articulate
• Detail orientated and can spot the missing information easily
• Comfortable working in a small start-up environment, adaptable and flexible
• Sociable, friendly, happy to talk to people over the phone and in person
What are the perks of working here?
• Exciting tech start up
• Fastrack into the world of international events
• Chance to be involved with a product launch
• Lots of evening events and socialising for work
• Early responsbility
• Opportunity to build a great connection book in the event and tech space
• Travel in the UK and overseas
• Flexible working, initially from home and then in a cool co working space from August 2018