Job provided by FastTrack Management
Sorry, this job has now EXPIRED!Back to job search
Share this job on social:
About the job
Based in Warrington and established for over 35 years, my client is one of the UK's leading Building Envelope Contractors that specialise in facades, roofing, glazing and maintenance . They supply their services to a wide range of sectors including, commercial, residential, healthcare etc, and last year they delivered a turnover in excess of £100m. As a result of continued growth this client Is looking to add an experienced Quantity Surveyor to their team in Warrington.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Quantity Surveyor based in (or commutable to) Warrington with at least 3 years experience working as a Quantity Surveyor for a main contractor or a subcontractor. This is a role that offers a clear progression into Senior/Managing QS and Commercial Management roles and as such this client is looking for a Quantity Surveyor who is looking to progress their career and make that step up to a Senior QS role within the next 12-18 months.
As a Quantity Surveyor with this Warrington based Contractor, you would be expected to perform day to day duties such as:
- The preparation of tender and contract documents such as bills of quantities + Performing risk, value management and cost control +Undertaking cost analysis for repair and maintenance work
- Advising on procurement strategy
- Preparing and analysing costings for tenders
- Allocating work to sub contractors
- Identifying and responding to commercial risks
- Analysing outcomes and writing detailed reports
- Valuing completed work and arranging payments
If you are an experienced Quantity Surveyor based in (or commutable to) Warrington, looking for a new challenge that will provide opportunities for career progression, and feel that you fit the requirements listed above, then please forward an up to date copy of your CV